Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 25 Sep 2012
An exciting opportunity has arisen within my client’s Stirlingshire offices. They are looking for a Financial Analyst who will take ownership of preparing, reviewing and ensuring the integrity of the company and monthly financial reporting as well as controls and forecasting.
- Preparation of monthly financial accounts
- Assist in preparation of the annual budget
- Monitoring actual spends against the budgets, identifying variances and providing explanations to Management as appropriate
- Monthly forecast for review and comparison against the budget and prior forecasts.
- Variance analysis
- Assist in the preparation of the annual statutory accounts
- Audit liaison
- Fixed assets maintenance
- Various ad-hoc projects
- The successful candidate will be Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA or equivalent by experience.
- Previous working knowledge in a commercial environment in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of another language apart from English
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Greg Anderson in our Glasgow office on 0141 227 9113 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Job Reference: UK672619:S1