Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 25 Sep 2012
To work on ongoing projects at client sites using the latest Microsoft, Citrix ,VMware, and Cisco technologies.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Citrix Presentation Server V4.5, XenApp 5 and 6, and Microsoft Remote Desktop Services for 2003/2008 Installation, Configuration and Administration.
• Windows Server 2003 and 2008 R2 including the core technologies of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and WINS
• Cisco hardware including ASA firewalls, Layer 2 and 3 29XX and 37XX Switches, 8XX ADSL and 18XX routers with practical experience installing and administering some or all of the above devices
• Networking Skills including advanced TCP/IP skills (routing, sub-netting, troubleshooting) and working with Leased Line, ADSL and SDSL communication technologies
• Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008 (installation / configuration / administration)
Applicants should have good experience in technical report writing and in documenting system designs and implementations as well as recording customer technical queries and gathering the appropriate information .
Job Reference: 1326