Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 25 Sep 2012
Change Public Practice are currently working with a well known established Scottish business who are currently looking to appoint an experienced Bookkeeper to their Glasgow based office. The ideal individual for this role will have strong experience within a similar role within Practice.
- All aspects of clients Bookkeeping & maintaining their accounting records
- Preparing accounts to trial balance
- Assisting in the training & development of junior staff within the business
- Ad-hoc Management Accounts preparation
- Similar experience gained within a Practice firm
- Good working knowledge of Sage and Quickbooks
- Previous experience in mentoring or supervising junior staff would be beneficial
This is an urgent requirement by our client, so if you are interested and have the skills required, please apply as soon as possible.
Job Reference: 62864
Closing Date: 02-Oct-2012
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments