Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 25 Sep 2012
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Responsible for generating broking income by establishing a client database providing suitable advice to clients and acting as agent for them by handling their orders to buy or sell stocks and other securities.
2. QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
FSA Registered Person CF30 with appropriate exams to give advice.
Experience in a stock broking environment.
At least 3 years experience
3. CORE COMPETENCIES:
* Knowledge of stock broking at the private client level.
* Keeping abreast of new development and changes in the relevant markets.
* Must be able to deal effectively with clients and nurture them by keeping them in touch with what is happening in the markets.
* Maintain client confidentiality.
* Relationship development skills.
* Market knowledge and ability to research information about stocks and shares.
* Ability to manage and review portfolios.
* Team member but with ability to think independently and analytically.
* Effective written and verbal communication skills.
* Effective organisational skills.
The salary negotiable depending on experience and the client base you are able to bring with you. Benefits include Private medical care, PHI and contributory pension scheme as well as a very attractive bonus scheme.
If you are interested, please email you CV
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: mcmandwey43
Closing Date: 28-Sep-2012
About Reed Insurance
Reed Insurance are the UK's leading Financial Services and General Insurance recruiter.