Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 26 Sep 2012
Customer Sales Coordinator
Peter Vardy is the fastest growing motor retailer in its sector and has ambitious plans for the future. Our vision is to create the world’s best motor retail operation as measured by our colleagues, customers and communities in which we serve. The company has won Sunday Times Awards for being a Top 100 Company to work for and has a real commitment to gaining success through colleague satisfaction.
We are currently looking to recruit a Customer Sales Coordinator to work in our Vauxhall Kirkcaldy dealership. You will lead colleagues across the dealership in delivering a 2nd Mile Experience for each and every customer by developing a culture of first mile expectation and a 2nd Mile Mindset. Managing every touch point with the customer effectively to increase conversion, retention and repurchase rates, guaranteeing that the Customer Experience is industry leading, setting us apart from our competitors.
- Strive to build positive relationships with all customers during both telephone and/or face to face interactions in order to deliver the 2nd Mile Experience.
- Coordinate deliveries with a minimum of 3 days ahead of scheduled handover.
- Manage customer calls – updating handover details in Fastrack and Kerridge.
- Liaise with customers to complete CSI questionnaire handover/post handover.
- Coordinate handover gift for customers.
- Communicate delivery targets to the Admin and Handover teams and manage the department to ensure compliance with monthly targets.
- Monitor and manage dealership debt KPI’s, preparing weekly reports for review.
- Ensure all Company and Manufacturer policies are adhered to at all times.
- Print stock sheet and liaise with stock managers on a daily basis.
- Regularly complete audits of the Invoicing, Warranty, Service Plan and GAP processes.
- Complete monthly ‘Are you on tracks?’ with the Admin Team.
- Conduct PDR’s with the Admin Team annually.
- Maintain and develop knowledge through attending various training courses and developmental activities as required.
- Respond to telephone and written enquiries in a prompt, courteous and efficient manner.
- Observe all relevant Health and Safety procedures.
- Carry out other duties as required form time to time.
- Make effective use of time, prioritising where necessary and always seeking to provide solutions to problems and add value.
- Ensure that at all times that personal behaviour is consistent with the Peter Vardy Values and Work Style.
Apply today for your chance to kick start your new career with Peter Vardy, Your Car Company!
Job Reference: CSC12
Closing Date: 05-Oct-2012
About Peter Vardy Ltd
Peter Vardy Limited is one of the most exciting new names to enter motor retailing for many years. We're a young, vibrant company with a fresh approach and a mission to offer something different to both colleagues and customers. Our dealerships are fun places to be with a lively atmosphere and the guarantee of a friendly welcome. We believe colleague satisfaction is the route to customer satisfaction so we make sure our working environments have the latest equipment and our colleagues receive the support they need.