Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 26 Sep 2012
BDL Hotels Marketing Executive Glasgow Up to £19,000 + excellent benefits
WHAT WE DO
BDL Management manage and operate 50 hotels across the UK from modern city-centre hotels, to sea–side getaways, spa resorts and charming country house hotels with award-winning restaurants.
With 2,600 employees across the UK and global brands such as Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn, Ramada and Best Western hotels, this is a fantastic opportunity for a bright marketer to make their mark within the dynamic hospitality industry.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Working under the direction of the Group Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will handle key elements of hotel marketing activity, including:
• Account-managing appointed agencies
• Artwork and creative trafficking
• Digital Marketing: Daily website content updates for hotels, email campaigns & social media monitoring
• Media Planning: Help plan and execute campaigns for hotels, ensuring maximum return on investment across print, radio, outdoor and online.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Communication: Day to day handling of enquiries, telephone and email is essential as professional communication with hotel staff is an intrinsic aspect of this role
• Strong writing skills with experience of proof reading is essential
• Ability to write and distribute press releases + other media communications preferred.
• Experience of content management systems and social media preferred
• Creative Skills: Ability to create a compelling brief & great content is a must for this online-driven role. Any experience of Illustrator, Photoshop or Adobe Suite would be advantageous
• Supplier Management Overseeing print specifications, managing deadlines and agency relationships is a must-have skill for this role
• Personality: This role is all about creating and maintaining great relationships, both externally and within BDL Management’s 2,600 strong workforce. The successful candidate will have a shining personality and can-do attitude.
Closing Date: 15-Oct-2012