Vacancy posted: Thursday, 27 Sep 2012
Permanent Part Qualified Financial Analyst required for successful well renowned brand based in Glasgow City Centre
An exciting opportunity has arisen within my client’s Glasgow City Centre offices. They are looking for a Part Qualified Financial Analyst who will take ownership of budgets, forecasts and reporting in line with company procedures. The role will be seen as senior position within the Finance team and as such will require a degree of supervisory skills to ensure that all costs have been analysed and variances explained.
- Review expenditure across the business
- Assist the Finance Manager in preparing and collating the group month end P&L analysis
- Prepare annual budgets
- Reconcile and monitor balance sheet accounts for accruals and prepayments
- Assist in any ad-hoc duties required
- The ideal candidate will be Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA or equivalent by experience.
- Previous working knowledge in a commercial environment in a similar role would be advantageous.
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Greg Anderson in our Glasgow office on 0141 227 9113 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Job Reference: UK672803:S1