Vacancy posted: Friday, 28 Sep 2012
This is a great opportunity (EDINBURGH or GLASGOW based) for an experienced prudential/ financial risk manager to join the market leading Big 4 risk and regulatory advisory team, managing complex and high risk engagements with high profile financial services clients. Not only is this a great career development opportunity, it is a chance to develop an experienced and well qualified team in a fast-paced and enjoyable working environment.
• Development of appropriate Individual Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP) frameworks for investment firms and banks;
• Provide support to firms with prudential regulatory reporting changes
• S166 Skilled Person Return Assurance Reviews across the banking and investment firm sector
• Development and improvement of Individual Liquidity Adequacy Assessment (ILAA) frameworks and stress testing
• Provide support to firm applying to the FSA for authorisation or Variation of Permissions on capital adequacy implications and forecasting
Desired experience includes:
• Previous experience in prudential/financial risk gained in a consultancy or large firm environment, or with a regulator.
• Wider knowledge of Financial Services risk and regulation, such as FSA rules and guidance on GENPRU, BIPRU, IPRU(INV) and CASS would be advantageous.
• Project management and client handling skills
• Excellent report and presentational skills.
• Experience dealing with senior management.
You will work with client partners in a business advisory and consulting capacity, and will be expected to focus on d eveloping relationships in the market and identifying opportunities for new business.
Ideally you will have prior advisory experience with one of the Big 4 or a Management Consultancy, or you may be currently working in Financial Services in banking, insurance or investments in a prudential risk / financial risk role.
Adam Appointments is the only Scottish agency specialising exclusively in Corporate Governance recruitment. Please call to discuss with a specialist consultant.
Job Reference: J001063
About Adam Appointments
Adam Appointments is the only Scottish consultancy to specialise exclusively in Corporate Governance recruitment. Our areas of specialism include:
· Internal Audit
· IT Audit
· Risk Management
Adam Appointments is an equal opportunities employer and operates as a Recruitment Agency in providing permanent job-seeking services. We are a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.