Vacancy posted: Friday, 28 Sep 2012
Employer not Specified Franchise Accountant Glasgow £30000
A role has arisen within a well known Scottish retail business for a Franchise Accountant.
The role will involve working with minimum direction and have the responsibility of dealing with the company’s growing number of franchises.
The candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:-
- reviewing business plans and profitability of potential new franchises
- involvement in the set up of new franchises and reviewing the legal and commercial agreements
- ensuring franchises are set up to strict guidelines and timetables
- liaising with external bodies and internal departments to ensure set up is smooth and all relevant documentation is complete
- producing monthly franchise statements and ensuring accuracy of payments made to franchises
- responsibility for running reports and monitoring performance
- maintaining franchise P&Ls on a monthly basis and highlighting potential issues
- liaising with franchise external accountants
- annual reporting of franchise performance
- point of contact for Accounts for all franchise queries and issues
- good system skills and a knowledge of Excel
- good reporting and communication skills
Applicants should apply by submitting their CV and clearly stating current salary and notice period.
Job Reference: HR280912
Closing Date: 01-Nov-2012