Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 2 Oct 2012
To carry out all activities associated with the instrument bore pipe assembly cell. If you are a reliable self motivated individual we have a vacancy for you to join our team of professional Instrumentation pipefitters. This person will be required to work on their own initiative as well as part of an established team.
- All safety rules and regulations in accordance with the organisation's Safety Management System, to be conformed to at all times.
- To ensure that all tasks carried out are carried out as per team leader’s written and verbal instructions.
- To assist in the installation of a variety of small bore tubing
- Modify installations as requested by pipe fitter
- Run / install a variety of tubing
- Ensure that all tasks are carried out in compliance with the company’s Quality Procedures, BS EN ISO 9001:2000 and customer specifications.
- Ensure all required documentation is completed correctly and submitted on a timely basis.
- Be available to attend client premises when and if required.
- Ability to operate all assembly workshop equipment i.e. pipe benders, cone and thread
- Regularly inspect all equipment associated with workshop activities making sure the equipment is maintained and calibrated.
- Ensure that work areas are maintained clean and hazard free.
- Contribute to tool box talks.
- Ensure the accurate completion of timesheets
- The requirement to work within other Hydrasun and customer workshops.
- To work overtime when required to ensure organisational or client
- To provide holiday and absence cover within other Hydrasun workshop areas
- Contribute to overall team activities and promote good working practices within the department.
It is essential that candidates hold knowledge of small bore tubing processes and are experienced in subsea equipment. Candidates should be able to demonstrate a sound working knowledge of process systems and/or Hydraulic products and related fabrication procedures.
The following Skills/Training/Competencies are essential:
- The ability to read engineering drawings and specifications
- Experience in Instrument and Hydraulic systems.
- Good communications and organisational skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Numeric skills
- Ability to work to strict standards and procedures
- Computer Literacy
- Safety and environmental awareness
- A working knowledge of the products that we will use.
- An understanding of the market that we are supplying.
- The ability to contribute to Project planning and scheduling
Job Reference: 505