Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 3 Oct 2012
* Accurately review the invoices for clients on the agreed billing plan within the specified timeframes.
* Ensure the controls over the Billing System are adequately maintained and that data integrity is not comprised.
* Accurately complete or review complex calculations (such as performance fees).
* Key role in completion of management information revenue reporting packages, such as completing and overseeing daily reporting of team work flow and success statistics to senior management.
* Ensure all processes are following Sarbanes Oxley risk control and Operating procedures.
* Work with the Revenue Team to ensure that accruals are set at the correct level for your clients, and that these are accurate and current to ensure no double counting of revenue.
* Actively support/manage ad hoc projects/issues as requested.
* Provide support to the Billing Team Manager across a wide range of team activities and functions.
* Accurately update the Advantage billing system with relevant billing information taken from client Investment Management Agreements (IMA's) and update any control reports or status plans.
* CA/ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified with a strong academic record or strong Asset Management Operations experience.
* Experience in an operational / delivery Financial Services role.
* Experience of junior team management.
* Experience of billing system or related general ledger / sub-ledger.
* Excel and should be competent with data manipulation, using pivot tables, data sorts, subtotals, lookups and formulae.
If you feel that you are suited to this role, don't miss out on an exciting opportunity. Apply Now!!
www.badenochandclark.com - Let's find the career that connects with your life.Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
Job Reference: 426803
Closing Date: 10-Oct-2012
About Badenoch and Clark
Badenoch & Clark, an MPS Group International company specialise in providing temporary, contract, interim and permanent recruitment solutions for Social Housing, Accountancy and Finance and Audit from our Edinburgh office. We recruit into the Public and Not for Profit Sectors, Commerce and Industry and Financial Services throughout Scotland. Established in 1980 we have grown into a network of 19 offices across the UK and Europe.