Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 3 Oct 2012
Established in 1998, Invocas is an insolvency support services company operating throughout the UK. We help our partners, their clients and our customers by providing them with access to a full range of solutions.
We currently have an opportunity for a Field Representative within our turndebtaround team where the successful candidate will be responsible for meeting clients and assisting them with the relevant paperwork to allow them to enter into a debt solution.
- Carrying out appointments with clients in the clients’s home
- Filling out paperwork to enable prospective clients to enter into a debt solution
- Collating creditor paperwork
- Ensuring that all work is produced to an accurate and consistent standard
- Working flexible hours to suit the clients’s schedule
- Covering mainland Scotland up to IV postcode
- Experience of providing excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet set targets
- Although the successful candidate will be part of a small team you must also be able to work alone for long periods of time
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Must be proactive in approach
- Understanding of Financial Services industry
- Must possess a full, clean driving license
- Must be smart and presentable at all times
- Occassional overnight stays may be required
- Car, sat nav, mobile phone and car provided by the company
Although the successful candidate will be field based there is also a requirement to visit the office on at least 3 occassions per week.
Strictly no agencies
Job Reference: VR-013