Vacancy posted: Thursday, 4 Oct 2012
Change Public Practice are recruiting for an experienced Payroll professional to join a growing CA firm in Aberdeen. This opportunity would suit someone with a minimum 12 months experience gained within Payroll either within Practice or Payroll Bureau environment, and an individual that is keen to secure a role where excellent career progression is on offer.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working as part if a busy team to ensure the day to day smooth running of the Payroll department and all deadlines met
- Processing end to end Payroll for a number of clients on a fortnightly and monthly basis
- Responsible for the manual calculations of Statutory Payments and Deductions, as well as dealing with a variety of queries from employees
- Liaising closely with HMRC, Clients and staff to ensure all forms and records are up to date and accurate
- Processing & answering queries about PAYE underpayments/overpayments on behalf of clients
- Previous Payroll experience gained within a CA environment or Payroll bureau is essential
- Good working knowledge of Payroll software programmes, particularly STAR would be advantageous
- IPP qualification would be beneficial or someone who would be keen to pursue this route
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is ambitious and driven, and looking to secure a role where future career opportunities exist. Salary will depend on experience, however candidates at all levels will be considered (including Senior Payroll Executives) as this is a growing and established firm.
Please note that due to the high level of response that only candidates with the experience required will be contacted about this vacancy.
Job Reference: 62890
Closing Date: 11-Oct-2012
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments