Vacancy posted: Thursday, 4 Oct 2012
Are you an accomplished Part Qualified Accountant, looking for a new challenge?
Do you need more responsibility along with the opportunity to complete your qualification with study support?
Changes client is a highly successful branded organisation based in central Edinburgh. Due to continuing growth a requirement has arisen for career driven accountancy professional to join their expanding team as a Finance Analyst.
· Responsible for financial planning and reporting in line with budgeting and forecasting exercises
· Preparation of journals, fixed asset register and monthly management and financial reporting
· Delivering full analysis of financial reporting by identifying key business drivers and providing recommendations
· Presentation of results against budget/forecast to senior management and board level
· Identification and implementation of financial process improvements
· Stakeholder management at various levels
· Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CA or CIMA) actively studying towards formal completion
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills including experience of dealing with stakeholders at various levels
· Highly numerate with proven analytical skills
· Previous experience of working within a commercial blue chip, global company would also be highly advantageous
· Self-motivated, flexible and able to work to tight deadlines
This is an exceptional opportunity for a motivated, analytical and commercially focused part qualified accountant.
Job Reference: 62776
Closing Date: 11-Oct-2012
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments