Vacancy posted: Thursday, 4 Oct 2012
* To prepare and review statutory accounts and monthly reports for Unit Trusts, Investment Trusts, OEICS, Life & Pension funds and Offshore funds, ensuring compliance with statutory regulations at all times.
* Preparation and review of final distribution rates, income forecasting and regulatory returns.
* Develop and maintain a good working relationship with colleagues, clients and third parties such as auditors and trustees.
* Minimum of 3 Scottish Highers (inc Maths & English) or equivalent.
* Qualified or part qualified working towards a recognised professional accountancy qualification.
* Experience of producing and reviewing all aspects of Financial Reports & Accounts for funds, producing and reviewing final distribution rates.
If you feel that you are suitable for the role, don't miss out on an exciting opportunity. Apply Now!
www.badenochandclark.com - Let's find the career that connects with your life.Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
Job Reference: 424058
Closing Date: 11-Oct-2012
About Badenoch and Clark
Badenoch & Clark, an MPS Group International company specialise in providing temporary, contract, interim and permanent recruitment solutions for Social Housing, Accountancy and Finance and Audit from our Edinburgh office. We recruit into the Public and Not for Profit Sectors, Commerce and Industry and Financial Services throughout Scotland. Established in 1980 we have grown into a network of 19 offices across the UK and Europe.