Vacancy posted: Thursday, 4 Oct 2012
Required for well established Property Management Company based in the West End area of Edinburgh. We are looking for an exceptional professional to join our company. Only candidates with a proven track record in property management will be considered for this exciting and demanding role. As Senior Property Manager you will be responsible to provide management and leadership to the Property Management team, ensuring effective portfolio and client relationship management.
- Market Valuations and new business enquiries
- Liaising with tenants, landlords and contractors over any/all issues
- Oversee inventory preparation and updating
- Routine inspections
- Ensuring that properties are checked and prepared and ready for move-in
- Instructing and coordinating with maintenance issues
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good organizational skills
- Able to multi task.
- A good team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Pro active and “Can Do” attitude to work.
- Good geographical knowledge of Edinburgh and the Borders.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, outlook and excel.
- Practical working knowledge of domestic maintenance and repair issues.
Must also hold a clean drivers license. Salary dependant on experience. Company car included in package