Vacancy posted: Thursday, 4 Oct 2012
This role will give you the opportunity to be involved with the following:
* Inputting and processing BACS, direct debit and similar standing payment instructions out
* Processing client invoicing and processing arrears procedures
* Reconciling payments received on client accounts
* Dealing with cash transfers and the transfer of cash Transactions
* Managing and reconciling accounts
* Inputting, processing cheque payments
* Providing assistance to Property Managers in all aspects of administration of the Company Property Management portfolio
* Processing of Sales
* Providing development accounting spreadsheets, refurbishment fund accounts and annual income and expenditure spreadsheets
* Inputting and administration of all block building insurance premiums for Company Property Management portfolio
This is a full time role with salary being between £18,500 - £20,000
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback.
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
**If you are currently registered with Office Angels and interested in this role please do not apply online, instead contact your consultant by email**
Job Reference: CD-Acc.Adm
Closing Date: 11-Oct-2012