Vacancy posted: Saturday, 6 Oct 2012
Attention all recent graduates with a degree in fashion, marketing design, or product design!
Our well established client located in the outskirts of Peterhead a leading manufacture of wool for knitwear and woven cloth fabrics world wide are looking for an ambitious Administrator to start immediately!!
The ideal candidate will be someone that is very ambitious, good computer skills using design and web related software, interested in fashion and customer relations, marketing design, photo shop, good computer knowledge, dealing with online orders that arrive, managing the website, and adding new photos, good organisational skills, and customer servicing.
The daily tasks will be:
- Log in to online website and print orders
- Manage collection and delivery of online orders
- Take payments and answer email questions
- Update website with new products
- Take photos and scan images
- Prepare digital photos, trim to size, and optimise web ready
- Upload photos to website.
Preferable the candidate will have knowledge/capability in the following:
- Managing HTML website
- Making changes to website
- Design new page layouts. Upload by FTP.
- Change front page of websites
- They have a practical interest in fashion
- They have an interest in textiles - wool yarn and fabric manufacturing
- They want to progress in a textile company and perhaps move up the ladder to take on a different creative role at the business.
Pay rate £6.00-£7.50 depending on experience
39 Hour week, Monday - Friday
Part time is optional however full time would be preferred!
Please apply now for this exciting and new opportunity!
Job Reference: J7076
About Genesis Personnel
Genesis Personnel is a leading, professional recruitment and employment agency, based in the North-east of Scotland. From our offices in Aberdeen and Peterhead, we support an international client base, providing permanent, temporary and contract personnel to: Maritime industry Oil and gas industry Local government Commercial and industrial companies Our highly trained and experienced staff continually meet our clients' needs, always going that extra mile to ensure positions are filled quickly and professionally.