Vacancy posted: Saturday, 6 Oct 2012
Our highly prestigious and reputable client based in the Cove area of Aberdeen is looking to recruit a HSE Advisor to join their team.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Compliance and assuring processes associated with the Health and Safety Management and Environmental management System are followed at all times
- Ensuring the company is in full compliance with all relevant HSE legislation, codes of practise, guidance and Industry standards
- Establishing and maintaining a programme of hazard identification and risk assessments for all business areas
- Providing support to the HSE Manager and maintaining and monitoring a robust Safety Management System
- Liaising with customers or suppliers' representatives on HSE matters and participates in relevant customer's or suppliers' HSE meetings
To be considered for this role you MUST be NEBOSH qualified and have extensive experience in an HSE Coordinators or Advisors role.
This is a highly exciting opportunity for the right individual and an attractive remuneration package is on offer so do not miss out and apply now!!!!!
Job Reference: J6979
About Genesis Personnel
Genesis Personnel is a leading, professional recruitment and employment agency, based in the North-east of Scotland. From our offices in Aberdeen and Peterhead, we support an international client base, providing permanent, temporary and contract personnel to: Maritime industry Oil and gas industry Local government Commercial and industrial companies Our highly trained and experienced staff continually meet our clients' needs, always going that extra mile to ensure positions are filled quickly and professionally.