Vacancy posted: Saturday, 6 Oct 2012
An opportunity is now available for a Financial Accountant to join this highly regarded global organisation. Reporting to the Finance Manager you will have extensive involvement in identifying internal control weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements.
The key objectives of the role include:
- Preparing monthly financial statements on a timely and accurate basis, in readiness for review by the Financial Controller
- Managing the accuracy, timeliness and integrity of financial accounts
- Responsibility for intercompany transactions and treasury functions
- Managing the group's cash flow, capital expenditure reporting and forecasting processes
- Assisting the development and improvement of business unit accounting and reporting processes with a view to lifting standards in terms of timing, accuracy and completeness;
Key Skills and Requirements:
As the successful candidate you will working towards your professional qualification or are recently qualified. Combined with this, you will ideally have worked within a small finance team with a varied experience base across balance sheet reconciliations and month end.
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Jilly McIlchere in our Glasgow office on 0141 227 9145 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV
Job Reference: UK672343:S1