Vacancy posted: Monday, 8 Oct 2012
Our client, a market leader in providing support & construction services to Process Industries, is currently looking to recruit a Project Manager for a permanent position based in Falkirk. The successful candidate would be expected to undertake some international travel as part of job duties.
- To manage all company activities in line with the company IPCD.
- To manage all activities in line with the Project Process Document.
- To manage the resources on the project on a day to day basis and to report any staff issues as appropriate.
- Manage project commercial issues and cost reporting (WIP).
- To identify the client's requirements and ensure we deliver these requirements to the client's satisfaction.
- Represent the company on any internal or external issues.
- Prepare detailed plans and procedures to administer the project and ensure the project team are familiar with, and follow these guidelines.
- To ensure all project reporting is provided upstream and downstream in a timely manner.
- Regularly audit the project to ensure compliance.
- Communicate with the project team regularly on project specific matters and company initiatives.
- To ensure the project cash flow is positive throughout the life of the project.
- To manage procurement and achieve best value for company.
- Identify all risks and manage actions and implementation to mitigate such risks.
Skills, Experience & Additional Info
Oil & Gas, Petrochemical or Water Industry Experience would be considered advantageous.
Minimum HND in Mechanical Engineering or other similar qualification.
P&L Management experience.
Experience of managing subcontractors.
About NES Group
NES Global Talent know how important people are to a business. We understand what’s needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe, whether it be permanent or contract solutions. Having supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years we are incredibly proud of our reputation and are ideally placed to support the needs of our clients.