Vacancy posted: Monday, 8 Oct 2012
Bookkeeper – for 6 to 12 month contract to manage all financial transactions for property management firm. With proven bookkeeping skills (qualification desirable) and experienced in Excel and Sage you will report directly to the management team.
Duties and skills will include;
· Produce financial reports (monthly and weekly)
· Calculate commissions and subcontractor payments
· Process all invoicing
· Credit control
· Reconcile bank accounts
· Set up and maintain direct debit register
· Maintain utility suppliers register and ensure all accounts are paid
· Maintain client and company accounts
· Confident verbal and written communication skills
Our client, a highly respected and established Edinburgh firm, provide a friendly and supportive team environment in a central location.
Job Reference: CB/CW
Closing Date: 15-Oct-2012
About Time Recruitment Ltd
We thank you for your interest but due to the high number of submissions expected we will only contact you if we are in a position to progress with your application. Time Recruitment Services Ltd operates as a recruitment agency in providing permanent or contract job-seeking services and as a recruitment business in providing temporary services.