Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 10 Oct 2012
We have an exciting opportunity to join this prestigious client in a role as a FX Investigations Team Member based in Glasgow City Centre.
Duties will include:
· Meeting required Currencies cut-off times
· Ledger posting as required including interest and bank charges
· Investigation and resolution of outstanding reconciliation breaks
· Ensure that errors are investigated and resolved promptly and any serious issues are raised to the Operations Team Manager
· Keeping track of and resolving queries from other departments in a timely manner
· Produce daily reports including Treasury Fails Report, Regional MIS etc
The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail, be able to work on their own initiative and work to tight deadlines. Financial Services background is essential.
Please send your CV to Andrew Beattie stating your current salary and notice period.
Job Reference: 14743
PRG Recruitment LLP, trading as PRG, acts as both an employment business and an employment agency. PRG is an Equal Opportunities employer.