Vacancy posted: Thursday, 11 Oct 2012
Are you looking for the opportunity to put your sales and customer service skills to the test with one of the world’s biggest insurer’s and be rewarded with bonus and the chance to progress quickly?
As one of the largest and most successful outsourcers in Scotland, working with one of the largest insurer’s in the world CPT/Aviva offer excellent on site-facilities, progression pathways and continuous support and development.
We are currently looking to offer talented individuals the opportunity to work on an outbound warm calling campaign assisting existing customers to widen their current services by building a strong rapport and matching products and services to each individual needs.
The priority in this role is to put the customer’s needs and wants at the heart of every call you make whilst ensuring each call is a memorable experience for the customer.
This Role is Full time 35-40 Hours per week and is rotational between 9am and 9pm and includes every 2nd Saturday.
We are based in Bishopbriggs. We run a free shuttlebus service which takes approx. 15 minutes from Glasgow City centre.
To apply for this role you will be;
· Tenacious and self motivated
· A strong team player
· Target driven and customer focused
· Have at least 6 months sales experience in a similar role
· Hungry for success and progression
· Exceptional attendance and time keeping
In return you will receive;
· Competitive basic salary with OTE of £20000p/a
· Superb bonus opportunities and regular individual and team incentives
· We provide comprehensive training and support and have a strong teamwork ethic
· Permanent full-time contract
· Genuine progression opportunities within the company: Management Training Program, Talent Identification Development Programme, SVQ and NVQ qualifications
· 28 days paid holiday
· Refer a friend scheme – earn money for recommending us a friend who we then employ
For more information please call The Recruitment Team on 0141 301 4624To apply please send your CV for the attention of Ayse Djemali (Recruitment Officer) to email@example.com