Vacancy posted: Thursday, 11 Oct 2012
Accounts/Administrative Assistant – Required to join a well established busy Property Management Company based in the West End area of Edinburgh . Working within a friendly and professional team Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm. To be considered for this role it is imperative that you have a strong accounts background or relevant experience.
Duties will include:-
- Daily banking, monitoring collection of all tenant rents
- Posting invoices, and other accounting entries onto the databases and software
- Processing Landlord monthly statements
- Processing and paying contractors
- Processing deposits to Tenancy Deposit Schemes (TDS)
- Reconciliations experience
- Involvement in month end procedure
- Diary management
- General admin ad-hoc duties
- Excellent telephone manner with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills and ability to multi task.
- A good team player and confident in your ability to assist senior members of the team.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office, excel and word.