Vacancy posted: Thursday, 11 Oct 2012
* TEMPORARY TO PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY*
Murray Recruitment are currently recruiting a Payroll Assistant for a temporary to permanent opportunity in Stirling. Working within a team of 3, reporting to the Finance Director, the role involves processing a large payroll of approx 1500 staff.
Your role will involve:
- Processing monthly/fortnightly/weekly payroll.
- Processing PAYE, SSP, SMP, Employee Information etc
- Resolving payroll queries in a professional and courteous manner
- Assisting the department in processing end of Year, P60’s and reporting
- Keeping up to date with payroll legislation to ensure correct information is given to customers
Experience needed in the following areas:
- Strong understanding of payroll legislation
- Significant payroll experience
- Experience of working on large high volume payroll
- PC literate with a working knowledge of industry standard packages
- Expert knowledge of PAYE, SSP, SMP
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ideally a background in the construction industry
Due to the location of our client transport is essential.
As this is initially a temporary contract, candidates must either be available immediately or be able to start work at short notice.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm.
Should you wish to be considered for this role please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your availability, current/most recent salary and anticipated minimum salary expectation.
About Murray Recruitment
Murray Recruitment Limited provides complete recruitment solutions as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We deliver a unique service to clients and candidates alike, we do this simply by listening and taking your needs and wants then tailoring our services so that we can provide a positive and successful experience.