Vacancy posted: Thursday, 11 Oct 2012
Lusona are working with client based in Stirling, looking to recruit a Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for the monthly analysis of the financial reports/accounts and report back to the business on company performance. You will be responsible for effective reporting of month end results and ensure accurate and meaningful information is communicated in a timely manner
- Partnering with the wider business and the finance teams in the forecasting and planning exercises
- Provide monthly and quarterly reporting and analysis from management accounts
- Performance analysis - which includes agreed key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Presentation to the business on performance of monthly accounts
- Support all Finance activities such as business planning, actual sales and costs analysis,
- Perform monthly review of Profit & Loss by Cost centre, check that expenses are in line and Analyse/provide commentary on variances versus forecasts
You will have the following skills:
- Preferably ACCA/CIMA qualified or finalist level
- Solid management accounts experience within a manufacturing/FMCG or Industry sectors are advantageous
- Excellent communication skills with ability to deal with key stakeholders
- Strong MS Excel capabilities (Pivot tables, v look ups etc)
If you are interested please apply online or contact Lusona on 01698 440 321.
Job Reference: 383
LUSONA was formed with one very clear aim as far as your professional career goes. We will consult, we will advise and we will implement YOUR plan. If you are reading this from the position of being able to offer careers to professionals, we again have one very clear aim. Strangely, it is exactly the same. Consult, advise and implement your plan. The fact is, that a successful career – and correspondingly a successful business – needs the objectives of both employee and employer to be almost symmetrical. LUSONA have been advising professionals and organisations in the legal and financial arenas for a very, very long time and there is never, ever a substitute for experience. We want to share the benefit of this experience with you. We want to be different. Inspirationally different.