Vacancy posted: Thursday, 11 Oct 2012
Harmony Recruitment and Development Limited are seeking applications from candidates for the position of HR Administrator based in Stirling for a 1 year Fixed Term Contract.
Working as part of the Head Office team - you will be responsible for, and manage all areas of your work activity, you shall be required to produce excellent written work be able to operate at speed producing accurate documentation. As this role requires high levels of accuracy at all times - you must be able to demonstrate this at interview.
- To input and maintain on a daily basis all relevant staff date recorded on the company's personnel system
- To produce all letters, reports, documents and confidential correspondence for the Manging Director, Operations Directors and Area Managers
- To produce personnel documentation and reports for the Group of Companies, such as contract for employment, start and leave forms and relevant statistical analysis
- To ensure induction packs and prepared in advance and provided for new starts and new employees details captured in the relevant databases
- Carry out day one induction training for all new starts as required
- To keep accurate records in relation to timesheets, staff movements, absences and liaise with the Finance department in order to ensure accurate payroll data is provided
Candidates should possess secretarial or administrative qualifications and/or sufficient skills and experience relevant to the duties of the post. Ideally candidates should have a minimum of 2 years experience within an HR environment and must be proficient in using HR systems ideally having worked with Croners Simplify, word processing, using spreadsheets, database, email, and Internet.
You must be able to demonstrate the skills to prioritise, organise and manage your working day, be flexible in all aspects of your day-to-day activities as well as interact effectively with a diverse range of people.
Please send your CV to Dawn McFarlane at Dawnm@harmonyrecruitment.co.uk or to discuss the role in more detail please call the office on 01786 431498
** Please note that all applications are treated in confidence**
Job Reference: HRD/FV4/PA
About Harmony Recruitment
Harmony Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.