Vacancy posted: Monday, 15 Oct 2012
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced QA technician to join a rapidly expanding medical device organisation in Hamilton.
The QA duties include:
- Participating in internal audits.
- Writing and implementing procedures.
- Ensuring deviation and CAPA's are recorded in a timely manner.
- Supporting root cause investigations.
- Managing and monitoring suppliers
- Active involvement in risk management processes.
- Inspection and administration of incoming goods.
The ideal candidate with be degree qualified and have a firm understanding of ISO13485 and cGMP. The successful candidate should have the ability to troubleshoot, have great organisational skills, attention to detail and strong communication written and verbal skills.
Please apply online in the first instance.