Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 16 Oct 2012
9 Months Contract
We are currently recruiting a Facilities Engineer to join a successful team, who will assume responsibility for both reactive and proactive facilities maintenance across a three sites campus. As Facilities Engineer you will be expected to undertake preventative maintenance tasks in accordance with schedules and document these activities within the electronic maintenance management system (this role will be an initial 9 month temporary contract).
* Carry out scheduled, un-scheduled and breakdown maintenance
* Assume responsibility for tasks assigned to Facilities Maintenance via online Helpdesk
* Support scheduled external vendor maintenance activities
* Achieve required degree of competence on all Facilities equipment
* Support validation activities where required
* Identify critical spares and maintain stock levels
* Act as delegate for Facilities Manager where required
* Assist Facilities Manager to maintain required level of facility compliance across three sites
* High degree of competency using electrical systems
* Experience of equipment/facilities validation preferable
* Highly effective, hands on engineer
* Experience of Facilities Monitoring & control systems preferable
* Ability to follow documented procedures and work instructions
* Computer literate in use of facilities IT
The ideal candidate will hold a relevant qualification with good relevant work experience or working in comparable (medical / highly regulated) environment. Additionally be self-motivated and able to work alone or as part of a small team.
This role is a great opportunity for a capable engineer and influencer, who can identify, specify and drive projects to completion.
Some 'out of hours' cover/OT and shift work may be required and working between 2 locations.
Job Reference: MH/16094
Closing Date: 23-Oct-2012