Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 17 Oct 2012
Customer Relationship Consultant Stirling (Town) £20,000 - £25,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits
Multiple Positions Available.
These roles are based in Stirling with free parking and excellent transport links locally.
We are currently recruiting for a team of Customer Relationship Managers for this leading financial services company based in Stirling. These are permanent positions and are as a result of continued growth.
In this role you will proactively contact customers nearing retirement to discuss the options available to them, explaining often complex information in a clear and simple manner, tailoring your approach as necessary.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Managing a portfolio of customers, providing exceptional customer service
- Diarising follow up calls with customers
- Compiling written correspondence to customers
- Working within a highly regulated environment
- Exceeding targets on quality and customer retention
- Providing a high standard of service to customers at all times, using only factual information, not advice
- Building, developing and maintaining effective and sustainable relationships with customers
- Working as part of a team to achieve departmental targets
To be considered for this role, you will need
- Previous experience within a financial services customer service/relationship management role
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise your workload
- Experience of working within a targeted environment
- An ability to adapt your conversational style to suit customer needs
- Strong objection handling skills and the ability to build rapport with customers
- Proven questioning and listening skills
- A determination to succeed
In return you will receive:
- A highly competitive salary
- A performance related bonus
- Free parking and subsidised onsite canteen
- Flexible benefits package which you can tailor to suit your lifestyle
- Private healthcare and a competitive company pension
Hours of work are between 8 am and 8 pm Monday – Friday (35 hours per week) with 2 Saturdays per month 9 am – 1 pm.
Please be aware the successful applicant will be subject to a credit check, criminal records check and 5 year employment reference check.
Job Reference: UK673043