Vacancy posted: Friday, 19 Oct 2012
The Hydraulic System Test Technician will plan and conduct accurate and efficient testing of a variety of engineered systems which contain primarily hydraulic components. This role will include assisting to achieve our corporate goal, which is to provide 100% customer satisfaction by delivering high quality solutions on time. This employee will work independently with minimum supervision, and will frequently interact with customers to perform witness testing.
- To ensure that all tasks are carried out as per manager’s/supervisor’s written and verbal instructions, Work instructions, GA drawings etc
- Ability to operate all hydraulic test machinery and equipment including test gauges, flushing rigs and data loggers.
To ensure all jobs are undertaken to the required quality and specification and comply with Company QMS Procedures
- To ensure that all safety rules and regulations are conformed to at all times
- To ensure that work areas are maintained clean and hazard free at all times
To take responsibility for the commissioning and expediting of all kit issue parts, liaising with the Production Support Team as required
- To ensure that all equipment associated with test activities used by the team are regularly inspected and maintained
Ensure the accurate completion of all paperwork
- The willingness to work overtime to ensure organisational or client deadlines are met
Experience in the operation of pressure testing and flushing equipment is essential.
Candidates with Swagelok & A-Lok certificates are desireable.
Candidates must have:
- An ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- The ability to work to strict standards and procedures
- A flexible approach to work
Ability to function effectively within a team environment
- Effective communication skills
Good attention to detail
- Excellent awareness of QMS/HSE Procedures
Job Reference: 504