Vacancy posted: Saturday, 20 Oct 2012
The role will be involved specifically with Mergers & Acquisitions activities and modelling to provide support and accurate scenario variations. The position requires a high degree of analytical skills, with a particular emphasis on commercial contracts and funding.
Further duties consist of;
* Updating financial valuation model.
* Preparing budgets to support business planning.
* Preparing analysis of acquisition targets, development projects and other activities.
* Run model variations of prospective off take structure and pricing scenarios.
* Present analytical reports to management as well as building relationships with external representatives.
As this role works with complex and sensitive commercial data, it is essential that the successful applicant will have experience in a similar position. Additionally, a confident ability on Excel is vital. If you do, please apply via this advert.
If you have any questions, please contact Ryan Tait 0131 524 9020.
www.badenochandclark.com - Let's find the career that connects with your life.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
Job Reference: 425762
Closing Date: 23-Oct-2012
About Badenoch and Clark
Badenoch & Clark, an MPS Group International company specialise in providing temporary, contract, interim and permanent recruitment solutions for Social Housing, Accountancy and Finance and Audit from our Edinburgh office. We recruit into the Public and Not for Profit Sectors, Commerce and Industry and Financial Services throughout Scotland. Established in 1980 we have grown into a network of 19 offices across the UK and Europe.