Vacancy posted: Saturday, 20 Oct 2012
This is a new role within the team and will allow the successful candidate to lead and develop the team at a senior level. The ideal candidate will have the ability to perform financial planning and analysis, as well as build relationships with stakeholder and key contact in order to influence effective decision making at a senior level.
Key responsibilities include:
* Provide financial analysis and commentary
* Collaborate with business partners to find solutions to complex challenges
* Assess financial and commercial risk, as well as funding requirements
* Manage a team, promoting development and progression as well as credibility
* Work with the corporate strategy group to define and cascade KPIs
* Provide review and challenge stress test assumptions
This is the right position for someone who holds a professional accountancy qualification and is looking to bring together their financial analysis experience and commercial acumen in one role.
If you have this experience and are interested please apply via this advert.
www.badenochandclark.com - Let's find the career that connects with your life.Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
Job Reference: 427467
Closing Date: 23-Oct-2012
About Badenoch and Clark
Badenoch & Clark, an MPS Group International company specialise in providing temporary, contract, interim and permanent recruitment solutions for Social Housing, Accountancy and Finance and Audit from our Edinburgh office. We recruit into the Public and Not for Profit Sectors, Commerce and Industry and Financial Services throughout Scotland. Established in 1980 we have grown into a network of 19 offices across the UK and Europe.