Vacancy posted: Sunday, 21 Oct 2012
An excellent opportunity to progress your career in Property Management.
My client is a leading property company who due to continued success are looking to recruit a Residential Property Manager with immediate effect to manage a top level portfolio of prestigious developments.
This well regarded company operate a structure where you have the continued support of Property Assistants and Accounts staff freeing up your time to provide an efficient and proactive service to property owners & associations.
- Providing a professional service - corresponding by phone, email and letter to property owners in a timely manner regarding repairs and maintenance to common areas.
- Supervising and delegating work to property assistants
- Liaising closely and working with owners associations
- Liaising with contractors to implement service contracts and to arrange ad-hoc repair work.
- Proposing, agreeing and implementing project works to common areas where required. Liaising with surveyors and insurance professionals
- Managing insurance claims
- Pro-actively carrying out inspections of developments.
- Pro-actively managing the development budgets.
- Responsibility for day to day accounts of the portfolio overseeing billing.
- Consulting with owners associations and attending meetings, sometimes evening, where required.
- All connected admin and written correspondence
The successful candidate should have excellent communication skills both verbal and written, high levels of attention to detail and good organisation skills. Proven experience within factoring or property management is essential.
It is paramount that you have high standards, are a conscientious and friendly person and are able to provide a professional service to clients with strong office admin ability. Smart presentation and driving licence required.
This company can offer an excellent working environment with modern offices and a friendly team – long term career prospects to Director level are available.
A uniquely available role - apply online today or call Douglas Robertson in confidence to discuss.
Job Reference: DRFAC1012
About Scottish Property Jobs
Scottish Property Jobs.com is a specialist recruitment company for positions in property across Scotland. We recruit at all levels & in all locations for jobs in: Surveying, Architecture, Planning & Design, Estate Agency, Lettings, Property Management and New Homes. If you are looking for a move or are recruiting staff contact us today and let us guide you – we can draw upon years of recruitment experience, an extensive network of property contacts and unrivalled expert knowledge of property jobs in Scotland. Whether you are actively job seeking or just simply curious as to what is available make us your first port of call and we will guarantee a knowledgeable, discrete and professional service. Visit our website for live jobs or get in touch with a specialist Recruiter. Scottish Property Jobs.com operate as a recruitment business and a recruitment agency, your details will never be divulged without permission.