Vacancy posted: Sunday, 21 Oct 2012
>> You have experience of Civil Engineering works and use of construction plant. You also have a current valid LGV licence and you will be willing to work outwith normal working hours, for which the appropriate enhancement will be paid, and be involved in winter maintenance operations.
>> You will be required to assist with construction works throughout Aberdeenshire. Informal Enquiries to: Marion Gibb 01467 627603
- Assist, generally as part of a team, in the maintenance and construction of Roads and Drains.
- Participate in winter maintenance operations.
- Undertake skilled operations connected with Roads and Drains
- Driving of vehicles requiring specialist driving skills
- Operation of powered heavy plant
Job Reference: ABS015231
Closing Date: 02-Nov-2012