Vacancy posted: Monday, 22 Oct 2012
* Exhibits highly detailed understanding and execution of all A1/A2 tasks and functions
* Perform oversight checks on work completed in the Offshore Accounts team
* Assist with general organisation of team
* Cover for line manager during absence, on non staffing matters
* Set and maintain high standards within team
* Provide coaching and support to team members
* Ensure deadlines/deliverables are met
* Identify and implement process enhancements
* Ensure timely and accurate completion of team checklists and QC as required
* Work independently on highly complex issues/clients
* Regularly contribute to projects impacting the wider group
* Provide performance feedback to manager on staff
* Run or participate in client meetings/conf calls
* Demonstrates clear leadership potential and/or product expertise
* Actively participate in appraisal process by completing self appraisal and suggesting appropriate development goals
* Promote and implement training and development activity for individuals and the team
* Financial Services experience.
* Qualified or part qualified working towards a recognised professional accountancy qualification.
* Experience of producing and reviewing all aspects of Financial Reports & Accounts for funds, producing and reviewing final distribution rates.
* OEIC or Unit Trust knowledge.
If you feel that you are suitable for the role, don't miss out on an exciting opportunity. Please apply via this advert.
www.badenochandclark.com - Let's find the career that connects with your life.Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
Job Reference: 427207
Closing Date: 29-Oct-2012
About Badenoch and Clark
Badenoch & Clark, an MPS Group International company specialise in providing temporary, contract, interim and permanent recruitment solutions for Social Housing, Accountancy and Finance and Audit from our Edinburgh office. We recruit into the Public and Not for Profit Sectors, Commerce and Industry and Financial Services throughout Scotland. Established in 1980 we have grown into a network of 19 offices across the UK and Europe.