Vacancy posted: Monday, 22 Oct 2012
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with an exciting organisation at a key stage in their on-going growth and development
Pro actively support the production engineering team ensuring resolution of problems and assist in the timely completion of the refit. The candidate must be able to identify trend and provide solutions that resolve the problem either through process or system modifications.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Customer Relations Establish and maintain good working relationships with internal and external customers and suppliers.
* Project Reporting Assess plan for production start, identify hold codes, and interrogate impact on plan.
* Resolution Management to ensure that action is taken regarding all areas of concern highlighted by the Support/Zone or Planning Engineers.
* Ensure that lessons learned are raised where appropriate and that they are included on the Lesson Learned Register.
* Outstanding Work Management System Support with any actions from wash-ups.
* WAFs & Emergent Vo's Co-ordinate
* Drawing Control Manage the procurement of drawings on DCS as required by production.
* Engage Sub-Contract to the plan review attendance and material support to plan.
* Review Planning of Production Work Review against 4-week look ahead.
* Engage Material Support review against 4 week look ahead identify threats.
* Engage shop support and afloat support to the plan review against 4-week look ahead to identify threats.
* Co-ordination of engineering, review against 4-week look ahead to identify threats.
* Assist to resolve production problems using all support that is at hand to resolve production problems. LAW Plan and report deficiencies.
* Co-ordinate Lloyds or survey team Iaw plan, review areas to survey to ensure areas are prepared ready for survey.
* Liaise with zone management, Co-ordinate priorities with zone manager.
For further details on this fantastic role, please call Kevin Harper on 0141 272 7758.
Job Reference: Req/MT101108/5635684/213441
Closing Date: 05-Nov-2012