Vacancy posted: Monday, 22 Oct 2012
Search Consultancy Ltd are currently looking to recruit an Assistant Facilities Manager for a fantastic permanent opportunity in Glasgow for a well established and successful firm
Reporting into the Senior Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for management of all the local office facilities operations, budgetary responsibility and full responsibility for the building.
Main responsibilities are:
* Providing an efficient and effective Facilities Management service
* Assist in the planning of space and facilities requirements
* Oversee planned and reactive maintenance programmes including fabric, M&E and refurbishment
* Managing H&S compliance
* Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with landlords, internal customers, clients etc
* Local management of contracts including catering, cleaning, security, couriers etc
* Contractor management
* Managing the Facilities Management team on a day to day basis in particular with regards to training and development
* Ensuring the business has effective out of hours emergency response plans in place
It is essential that you can demonstrate a successful track record in a similar role, within a professional services environment.
In return, my client is looking to pay a permanent salary up to 32k along with a first rate benefits package.
To discuss this role further call Stephen McDonald 0141 272 7819
Job Reference: Req//218530
Closing Date: 25-Oct-2012