Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 23 Oct 2012
Production Project Manager - Permanent - Rosyth
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with a leading Engineering organisation. A company with a UK wide reputation for providing the highest standard of product, service and delivery.
You will have a challenging and rewarding role and will be responsible for leading and managing production project transfers.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for ensuring internal production projects meet all targets in terms of timescales and delivery.
- Verification and management of handover process.
- Manage all elements of the process from initial project inception through all project stages to handover and post handover support.
- Liaison with all stakeholders to ensure effective process management.
- Work to develop continuous improvement of the production and assembly handover process.
You will currently be or recently have been a Production or Assembly Manager within a heavy engineering environment. You will have previous experience in managing all elements of assembly and manufacturing processes and project delivery. You will have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of all associated reports, documentation and Bill of Materials.
For further details on this outstanding opportunity, please call Kevin Harper on 0141 272 7758 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: Req/MT101114/5715560/218360
Closing Date: 26-Oct-2012