Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 23 Oct 2012
Grangemouth organisation requires an experienced receptionist to join their busy office to cover on a short term temporary basis.
This role is to start immediately and is for 1 week
- Answering switchboard
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Managing all mail, deliveries - internally and externally
- Coordinate meeting rooms
- Responsible for organising lunches and refreshments
- Provide good housekeeping
- Support the business with general administrative tasks
- Ad hoc requests as required
Only candidates with Reception experience shall be considered for this role.
It is also essential that candidates have the following experience:
- Working knowledge of MS Office packages
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Can demonstrate customer service skills
- Administrative experience
This is a short term cover so candidates should be available to start asap.
If you wish to apply for this position please forward your CV to Lynsey Farmer via the 'apply on line' link.
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
Job Reference: GLA/LF/889881
Closing Date: 25-Oct-2012