Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 23 Oct 2012
Change Public Practice are currently working with a growing and busy firm who are looking to appoint an experienced Accounts Assistant to their Glasgow based office. This role has been created due to continuous expansion of the business so the ideal candidate for this role will have experience gained within a fast paced environment, as well as being comfortable working to deadlines.
Main responsibilities within this role:
- Preparation of accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships & Limited Companies
- Acting as a point of contact for a set portfolio of clients and ensuring all work is completed accurately and timely
- Liaising between Senior Management and Junior staff in order to delegate any ad-hoc duties and reports
- Other duties may include VAT returns and Tax Computations
Key skills required:
- At least 3 years experience gained within a Chartered Accountancy Practice
- ACCA/CA Part-Qualified would be advantageous although not essential
- Strong experience in Accounts Preparation is a must
- Exposure to a variety of industry sector clients would be beneficial
- Accounting systems knowledge - Sage, Iris, Viztiopia
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career within a supportive and progressive environment. This role offers a competitive salary package and will offer study support for the right individual.
If you are interested, please apply attaching a copy of your most recent CV as well as stating your salary expectations. For further information, please contact Victoria Cameron on 0131 473 4949.
Please also note that due to the high number of response that only applicants with the experience required will be contacted about this vacancy.
Job Reference: 62241
Closing Date: 30-Oct-2012
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments