Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 24 Oct 2012
Our client, a production technology and services company for the global energy industry, have a vacancy for a Workshop Assistant to support their Instrument & Calibration Department.
The successful candidate will carry out driving duties as and when required and assist the workshop in the preparation of equipment for maintenance and repair work. Also keeping the workshop area clean and assisting with day to day activities in accordance with procedures and under the supervision of the Workshop Charge Hands.
- Experience in a similar role
- Driving experience
- Willing to work overtime
- Good level of basic education e.g. Standard Grades
- Full clean driving license
- Overhead Crane Training Certificate
- Forklift Certificate
- Banksman / Slinger training
Job Reference: Lints 2047
Closing Date: 20-Nov-2012