Vacancy posted: Thursday, 25 Oct 2012
Our client is a non for profit organization. You will be involved with developing the finance team and working with the wider organization.
- Build accounting systems and process
- Accounts preparation
- Monthly reporting
- Forward planning and budgeting
- Challenge costs
- Managing and developing the finance team
- Assisting the finance director with reporting and ad hoc duties.
The successful candidate:
- Will be qualified or qualified by experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Broad background ideallly in the educational sector.
About iMultiply Resourcing Ltd
iMultiply Resourcing Ltd is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment agency focused on delivering exemplary customer service to professional candidates across Scotland. We aim to make job hunting a positive and enjoyable experience and pride ourselves on our proactive and open and honest approach. Whether it's permanent, temporary or contract opportunities you're looking for or whether you're just after some market information please feel free to contact us.