Vacancy posted: Saturday, 27 Oct 2012
We have an exciting temp to perm opportunity to join this prestigious client based in Stirling.
The duties will be to provide an overall support service to the Programme Director for the programme and constituent work streams, in accordance with an agreed PMO Service Delivery Terms.
Skills required include:
· Previous experience supporting large programmes, experience of escalation processes and admin support for the Programme Director
· Previous experience manipulating large data sets & data collation with multiple/ differing data sources
· Previous experience with time billing and invoicing.
· Previous experience collating, checking accuracy & issuing a variety of financial reports to different levels of the organisation
· Maintain high levels of accuracy & attention to detail
· Advanced MS Office & specifically MS Excel ‘super user' (formulas, macros or basic VBA coding)
The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail, be able to work on their own initiative and work to tight deadlines. Financial Services background is essential.
Please send your CV to Andrew Beattie stating your current salary and notice period.
Job Reference: 14844
PRG Recruitment LLP, trading as PRG, acts as both an employment business and an employment agency. PRG is an Equal Opportunities employer.