Vacancy posted: Thursday, 1 Nov 2012
Hudson’s client, an Edinburgh based high growth business, are now looking to recruit a newly qualified Accountant on a permanent basis – although due to an expected increase in workload they will consider recruiting on a temporary to permanent – should a suitable applicant be available at short notice. Our client’s modern offices are a short walk from a major Edinburgh train station so presents an easy commute to those living outside of the city.
Key responsibilities include:
- Month-end reporting for a number of world-wide Joint Ventures
- Reconciling costs between estimates and actuals
- Project billing and control
- Liaising with external auditors
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting the Finance Manager with adhoc reporting as required
Please apply by sending your application to email@example.com quoting reference UK674343. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Billy McCarthy on 0131 555 9857.
Job Reference: UK674343