Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 31 Oct 2012
This global financial services organisation has a permanent opportunity within one of their fastest growing departments. As a Market Data Analyst, you will be able to put your knowledge of international investment markets to the test. On a daily basis you will be responsible for the following tasks:-
- Investigate and satisfactorily resolve queries and issues within agreed procedural guidelines
- Maintain Market Data
- Carry out testing of systems as requested for existing Market Data processes
- Assist with monitoring adherence to Market Data procedures
- Assist with Market Data training as required
- Carry out proactive and reactive research into investment market practices assessing the impact on existing Market Data policies and updating/amending these where required
- Liaison with data vendors on quality and service issues
- Ongoing monitoring and review of existing and potential Market Data suppliers
- Help to ensure that optimum quality providers are identified
- Assist with process of vendor change or vendor service changes
- Keep up to date with market developments through liaison with relevant information vendors and review of market publications
- Assist in building library of market/industry knowledge
To be considered for this role you must have the following attributes:-
- Ability to plan and organise workload, taking into account relative priorities
- Ability to work accurately under pressure to tight deadlines
- Strong relationships skills / ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Good knowledge of international investment markets
- Excellent knowledge of Reuters, Bloomberg and relevant data feeds
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Jilly McIlchere in our Glasgow office on 0141 227 9145 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Job Reference: UK674327:S1