Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 31 Oct 2012
Emtec Facility Services. Help Desk / Service Administrator Cambuslang £Market Value
We are recruiting for a full time professional Helpdesk /Service Administrator with previous experience in the building services, facilities management or building maitenance sector to work with a dedicated team providing contract helpdesk and asset support across Scotland and Northern England with a view to the role going National.
Aims and Objectives
To focus on the expected team behaviours for achieving significant results and outcomes for the business, helping Emtec Facility Services to maintain its leading edge status within the industry and our reputation with our customers.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Inputting of reactive calls onto in-house & client systems
- Issuing jobs to engineers
- Categorising & resourcing correct labour resource according to geographical need
- Handling calls from clients, engineers and suppliers with regards to Reactive, PPM and quoted works
- Issuing electronic Purchase Orders within assigned spend values
- Compiling and issuing reports
- Providing cover for other team members during periods of absence, including reception
- Working closely with Contract Managers and Engineers
- General administrative functions as required
This is a hands-on role that would suit an individual who can work using their own initiative and also work well within the team. A conscientious and reliable team player, someone that has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
The knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience relevant to the position are:
- Previous experience within a Helpdesk environment
- Knowledge and understanding of the Building Services Industry, the ability to deal with multiple priorities with effective results
- Effective communication, time management and organisational skills
- Good level of punctuality
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages to include Word, Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to develop a good understanding of customer’s business