Vacancy posted: Sunday, 11 Nov 2012
This is an exciting opportunity for an analytical expert to prove themselves and develop in a role and company which offers great career potential and growth prospects. The successful candidate will provide risk systems and data capabilities in support of customer lifecycle and capital management strategic objectives across the business.
Specific responsibilities are as follows :
- Development and maintenance of secured and unsecured Fraud analytics including Risk & IT technologies
- IT & data change management
- Establish a process of 'constant improvement'
- Ensure that the data transformation team delivers technologies and processes for the provision of data that are easily accessible and useable by the credit risk community
- Establish a risk architecture framework that completely aligns the credit risk systems
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong numerical and analytical background – a degree in maths or statistics would be advantageous
- Display a good understanding of more sophisticated credit risk techniques
- Shows appropriate understanding of the different elements of the credit risk cycle in their work
- Measure exposure on accounting and economic bases and clearly understands the difference between the two
- Display a strong understanding of Group’s Credit Risk Policy and is able to write appropriate business cases and implement solutions to reduce risk or deliver benefit based on set parameters
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Julie McAneney on 07960 362 090 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Job Reference: UK672533