Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 16 Apr 2013
The aim of this role is to build and subsequently build sales and manage new clients in Scotland .The successful Sales Executive will manage the entire sales process / business development process whilst building relationships with clients to ensure continued and increased business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, dynamic and passionate Business Development Manager who is looking for fast progression in a highly respected, growing business.
- Building strong commercial and long term relationships with prospects and clients within Scotland
- Back selling through your clients` own portfolio/ customers
- Business development of own pipeline and winning business
- Understanding client requirements at both a strategic and tactical level to be able to offer the best business solutions
- Effective face to face meetings with clients to maximise business opportunities
- Achieve and over achieve on personal KPIs and sales targets
- Ability to create and implement your own sales strategies in mind for your region
- To attend sales meetings and provide detailed reports on progress and targets for the area/ region
- Utilising other members of the sales team to expand sales growth
- Liaise with the Operations team to ensure products are delivered within the customers expected lead time.
- Report and work from head Office (Glasgow based)
The Ideal Candidate
The candidate must have the following characteristics for the Sales Executive role:
- A strong, confident Business Development skills with determination and a drive to succeed
- Time management skills with self motivation
- Superb sales and negotiation skills at all levels
- Team work skills and the ability to work independently
- Commercial awareness
- A proven track record of achieving sales targets in a B2B client facing role
- Demonstrate flexibility for the means of the business
- Experience in selling to Trade Merchants, Joinery, Architectural and other Building and Construction clients
- Ability to back sell through the client
In return, our client is offering a competitive package of basic + commission (dependent on experience. The opportunity for extensive career progression is clear within the business. This is a truly unique opportunity for the right person to join a fast growing, vibrant company.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: ECFSE0018
Closing Date: 19-Apr-2013